CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bowlin's First Christmas

Like I said, I am trying to hit the high points of the last 2 years.  So, fast forward 6 weeks and it's my favorite holiday.  But, this one was the best Christmas to date!  Why you ask?  Because it was my first one as a momma of course!  Christmas is always magical, but Christmas with kids takes it to a new level.  We were asked by our church to be the advent readers at the Christmas Eve Service.  So, Bowlin made his first Christmas Eve service in 2010.  Below is a picture.  I realize it isn't a good one.  But, it's all I have.  I am reading while Bo lights the advent candles.  

Christmas Eve Service 2010

Following Church we went back to our house for Christmas Eve dinner.  I will be honest, I can not remember what I served for a meal.  But, I am sure it was yummy! :)  Once everyone left, we settled down as a family of three for our first Christmas Eve together.  We left cookies out for Santa!  (Insert shout out to Mollie Walker for the cookies!  I assure you they were not my handiwork!)  The next morning was very exciting!  Santa CAME!  (As if there was ever a doubt.)  Bowlin must have been very good his first 6 weeks of life because Santa was good to him.  Mom, Kenny, and JJ came to see what Santa had brought and then we opened presents.  After that we headed to Wildwood for Christmas with the Butlers/Wilders and to have lunch.  And then to Mom and Kenny's house for dinner.  We defiantly got our meals in for the day!  A few photo's below from Bowlin's first Christmas! Stay tuned.....

P.


Butler Family after Church on Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve as a family of 3

G and Bowlin Christmas Eve

Pops and Bowlin Christmas Eve

Cookies for Santa (you can see why I can't take credit)

Santa Came!!!!

Butler Family Christmas 2010

PS!  I don't know why the pictures have white around them or how to get it off.  Help is appreciated!  MEGAN???



1 comments:

Megan said...

I love all these posts! And I live my shout kuts both times. Ha! Let me look at blogger and see if it may be your template. :)