CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ready for the weekend!!!!

So this weekend, one of my best friends and college roomie is coming for a fun visit! She is bringing with her, her WONDERFUL little boy Camden, and her new BF Jeremey. Bo and I are so excited to have them! This is our first time meeting Jeremey and we are really excited. We have heard nothing but wonderful things about him. I haven't seen Christi since Christmas (which is WAY to long for us), but I haven't seen Camden since his birthday in September. I hope her recognizes me. (haha he knows I always have presents, he knows exactly who I am). Everytime I talk to him on the phone he says "Aunt Prentiss when are you going to bring me presents?" This weekend he is going to get a fishing pole, because we are taking him fishing at Wildwood. I am hoping for a superman one, but I haven't gone to look yet. (His last request was for Superman presents). We can not wait for ya'll to get here!! YAY I hope to have lots of fun pictures to post next week of the weekend!



Christi and I right before my wedding

Christi and I on my bachelorette party at the beach


Sweet little Camden Payne




0 comments: