CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Wedding and Reception


The weather was perfect all day for the wedding. We started pictures at 2:00 pm. The wedding didn't start til six. A big thank you to the wedding party for all their patience. In my opinion everything turned out perfect and it was a perfect wedding. I only have a few snapshots taken by friends to put up now, but as I get more I will post more.

Meredith got a good picture of the chruch with the candles lit before anyone was in the sanctuary. It really was so pretty. Lisa and Kayo did a fabulous job!!!! It's hard to believe the chruch was full and people were standing down the walls.

MKB and Kate made these banners that hung outside the doors

At the entrance to Wildwood was a haybell with a B made of flowers. The torches that you can see lined the whole LONG driveway and around the reception sight as well.

The banners played double duty. They were brought out to the reception and were displayed with the brides cake. Joan Johnson made my cake. Didn't she do a wonderful job, SHE'S THE BEST. I am sad to say it was one of the last she will make in Corinth she has left us for Georgia. Lisa put the flowers on the cake to top if off to be perfect.


Joan also made the groom's cake as well. It was on a stump. Lisa also put the flowers on it. I loved it, it turned out perfect too. He also had duck decoys and shells on his grooms table.


The food table looked AMAZING as well. Lisa did it all as well. Below are some pictures of it. Didn't she do a great job???


They borrowed this from the after party the night before. Isn't it cute!!!!

There were two bars at the wedding. This was one of them, the one closest to the dance floor. The other one was under the tent with the cakes. Freddy again was there. It wouldn't have been right without him.



This is not our "official first dance". I don't think we have any picts of that back yet. But, it is the best one of us dancing I could find. Bo is a HUGE Chris LeDoux fan, and over the last 4 years I too have come to love him. We don't have an official serious "song", so we opted to dance to Chris LeDoux "Two in a Million". It really was a perfect song!!! When all of our family's starting dancing it was to "Tupelo Honey" another song I really love!!


The rest of the pictures below are just some fun one's of different things at the reception. As I get some more pictures I will post them. Thank everyone who was in the wedding, helped with the wedding, and attended the wedding all of you made it perfect and a blast!!!!!!!!

Part of my new Butler family (the groom didn't make the pict)


Me, Mom, and Kenny at the Reception

My mom and her crazy two best friends (there daughters were my maid's of honor)

Kross's jacket was defiantly one of the highlites of my reception

Me and my momma

The KD's after they sang to me and Bo

Breter caught the bouquet. This made me really happy because I love Kyle!!!


The garter toss. Bo's little cousin caught it.



Our first attempt at leaving

I think our limo driver was on drugs. Anyway he was extremly late so we tried to leave on the golf cart, and Bo's uncle almost threw us off.


Our limo FINALLY got there and we were off to Jamaica

0 comments: