CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bachelorette Party!!

I know I am way behind on my blogging. But, the first weekend in October Bo and I went on our Bachelor/Bachelorette parties. Bo and his buddies went to New Orleans. They spent the night on Thursday night in Jackson and then rode the train fromJackson to New Orleans on Friday. I am pretty sure they had a big time.

Me and my wonderful friends went to Orange Beach. Meredith and Caitlin got us an awsome house right across the street from the FLORABAMA!!! We had the best time ever. Thursday night we did not get there until late so we took it easy. Friday we spent the day on the beach and then went to dinner at Louisiana Lagniappe, it was delicious and then to the Florabama.
On Saturday we again spent the day on the beach and then went to eat dinner at Lulu's. They had me a lingerie shower on Saturday night, which was lots of fun. Then back to the Florabama. I have the best friends ever which made this the best bachelorette party EVER!!!

0 comments: