CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 11, 2013

Guess What!?!?!

Bowlin went pee pee in the potty this morning, not once but TWICE!  This momma could not be more excited!!!!

Saturday Bo and I were in the bathroom both getting ready to go somewhere and I look up and Bowlin is just sitting on his potty hanging out watching us.  This is the first time he has ever sat on the potty without crying much less voluntarily.  So, I thought hmmmmm....maybe this is progress.  So last night I took his diaper off and told him to go to his potty and he ran back there and sat down....for about 5 seconds.  Currently his favorite thing is a donut!  He asks for them constantly.  So, I told him if he went in the potty I would get him a donut.  Well, he wouldn't go, but he stood up and went all in the floor.  Ugh, frustration!   He fell asleep still crying for the donut I wouldn't give him because he didn't 'go' in the potty.   So this AM, I asked him first thing would he go in the potty.  I reminded him what his treat was.  So we went and sat on the potty after much protesting he finally went!  It didn't all make it in the potty, but hey A for effort!  So he got his donuts.  About an hour later he started asking for a popsicle. Again, I told him he could have one if he went to the potty.  So I took off his diaper he was wet, so I didn't think he would do it.  But, with the promise of a popsicle, he strained and went just a bit.  None the less, he went and he got the concept!  I am one proud momma!  YAY Bowlin!  I have to go stock up on donuts and popsicles now................

0 comments: