CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy 30th MKB!!!!


November 21st was Bo's sister's 30th birthday. This past Saturday night we, along with some of her friends, threw her a birthday party. It was downtown in an empty building that used to be a Cigar Shop. It was a lot of fun and I think Mary Katherine really enjoyed it too! Janie Vanderford made her cake and did a WONDERFUL job. The invitation from the party had a 3 layered watercolored cake on it. The cake she made looked just like it!!! Sallie Kate and Katy did a wonderful job putting it all together. The decorations looked so good. Julia and Kasey did a great job on the food too! My college roommate Morgan and her boyfriend David were in town staying with Bo and I. They came to the pary too, I think they had a great time.


MKB's birthday cake
The bar

Kross, David, Morgan and me


Andy, Joshua, John, and Bo


0 comments: